3. ¡Chatea y forea!

Newcastle, Reading following Loé

Anything you´d like to talk or debate about regarding Osasuna, in English
Responder
admin
Administrador del Sitio

Newcastle, Reading following Loé

Mensaje por admin »

Skysports reports that both Newcastle and Reading have been following Raoul Loé. Anyone wishing to talk about him can do so here.
Sky Sports understands Osasuna midfielder Raoul Loe is attracting interest from several Premier League clubs.
The powerful midfielder has impressed over the last 12 months at Osasuna and his performances have not gone unnoticed.
The 6ft 4in defensive midfielder has been likened to his fellow Frenchman Patrick Vieira in his style of play.
Loe began his career at French outfit Bretigny-sur-Orge before being snapped up by Spanish side AD Ceuta.
The all-action midfielder impressed in a Copa del Rey match for AD Ceuta against Barcelona and his form prompted a move from Primera Liga outfit Osasuna.
It is believed scouts from several English clubs have been alerted to Loe's talents with Newcastle and Reading thought to be keeping tabs on him.
Loe is believed to be interested in a move to England with the player ideally suited for the physical nature of the Premier League.
daib0

Re: Newcastle, Reading following Loé

Mensaje por daib0 »

I wouldn't read too much into this. Reading have a new wealthy Russian chairman Anton Zingarevich (with a stunning model wife called Katsia!) and the club is being associated with about everything and everyone, including Osasuna's own Ibra a little while back as well. But the team for 2012-13 is virtually decided, and the new big star is the Russian international Pogrebniak ...
'Splanglish fan' afincado en Pamplona - Reading FC [Royals Rendezvous] y Osasuna
admin
Administrador del Sitio

Mensaje por admin »

daib0 escribió:I wouldn't read too much into this. Reading have a new wealthy Russian chairman Anton Zingarevich (with a stunning model wife called Katsia!) and the club is being associated with about everything and everyone, including Osasuna's own Ibra a little while back as well. But the team for 2012-13 is virtually decided, and the new big star is the Russian international Pogrebniak ...

I think Loé could fit in nicely in the Premier League. He definetely needs a bit more experience but I´m sure that at least he´s been scouted once or twice by English clubs. Thanks for the Reading info and good luck this season
daib0

Mensaje por daib0 »

Thanks, and really great English by the way!
In case you (or anyone else) would like to look at what 'little old Reading' are doing please click here: http://www.royalsrendezvous.co.uk (hope it's alright to give a link :?: ). I basically organize most of the content there ;) Anyway, Osasuna have appeared several times this summer in the huge 'Transfers' thread, so the club's name is certainly known in the Thames Valley ...
'Splanglish fan' afincado en Pamplona - Reading FC [Royals Rendezvous] y Osasuna
admin
Administrador del Sitio

Mensaje por admin »

daib0 escribió:Thanks, and really great English by the way!
In case you (or anyone else) would like to look at what 'little old Reading' are doing please click here: http://www.royalsrendezvous.co.uk (hope it's alright to give a link :?: ). I basically organize most of the content there ;) Anyway, Osasuna have appeared several times this summer in the huge 'Transfers' thread, so the club's name is certainly known in the Thames Valley ...

No problem at all. Great forum by the way!
Aitor

Mensaje por Aitor »

Loe is having a great impact in his very first games in Primera. I think he's going to play a lot of games but i also think it's very soon to call anyone's attention. It's great to have a direct link to the premier league. Be welcome, daib0 and excuse my english.
;)
"No podemos cometer errores pasados. Si bajamos, bajamos pero sin desequilibrar la vida del club. Tenemos que trabajar para que cuando faltemos, vengan otros, pero que se siga una filosofía clara".

Enrique Martín, Girona 18/06/2016
daib0

Mensaje por daib0 »

Aitor escribió:Loe is having a great impact in his very first games in Primera. I think he's going to play a lot of games but i also think it's very soon to call anyone's attention. It's great to have a direct link to the premier league. Be welcome, daib0 and excuse my english.
;)
Tu inglés es genial! Yo meto la pata mucho en castellano todavía, je-je!!

I've asked on a big Newcastle forum ('The Toon Forum') about Loe and they don't know anything! Here's a couple of answers:

"First I've heard of this Really couldn't see us signing him. Don't think we're making anymore signings apart from possibly a defender."

"Hi daib0,
Nothing has been mentioned about him and in the DM [defensive midfielder] role we already have Tiote as well as the new signings of Bigi and Anita so it's not an area that need additional bodies to be honest."
daib0

Mensaje por daib0 »

On my Reading forum today:

Transfer news: Premier League clubs tracking Osasuna midfielder Raoul LoeImagen
Sky Sports understands a number of Premier League clubs are tracking Osasuna midfielder Raoul Loe. The all-action midfielder has impressed at Osasuna and his performances have alerted several Premier League sides. The 6ft 4in defensive midfielder, who has been likened to Patrick Vieira, has all the attributes to make him ideally suited for the physical nature of the Premier League. Newcastle, Aston Villa, West Brom, Norwich and Reading are all thought to have sent scouts to watch Loe in action this season. As a result of Osasuna's financial problems they may be forced to cash-in on Loe if any of his suitors firm up their interest in the player in January.
Responder