3. ¡Chatea y forea!

Welcome to the Osasuna English Forum

Anything you´d like to talk or debate about regarding Osasuna, in English
Responder
admin
Administrador del Sitio

Welcome to the Osasuna English Forum

Mensaje por admin »

I´d like to welcome all the non-Spanish speaking Osasuna supporters and visitors to this forum. It only takes a few seconds to register and all your doubts, ideas and suggestions will have found the right spot. Please be aware that in this forum respect is key and that anything which is not considered to be adequate will be dealt with accordingly.

WELCOME AND AÚPA OSASUNA!
daib0

Re: Welcome to the Osasuna English Forum

Mensaje por daib0 »

Great, this is an unusual feature in fan sites, I've already introduced myself in Spanish on the tema "Preséntate!" but if anyone has the courage to try to write in English I'll try to look in weekly and respond ... :)
'Splanglish fan' afincado en Pamplona - Reading FC [Royals Rendezvous] y Osasuna
neko the boss

Mensaje por neko the boss »

I like to have the chance to discuss about our lovely club with the foreign supporters.
Please, I would like to know where do you write from, just curiosity.
admin
Administrador del Sitio

Mensaje por admin »

It would be great wouldn´t it? I´m sure we´ve got lots of supporters around the world. Let´s try and keep this small forum active and see if many can join. It´s also a great opportunity to practice your English.
neko the boss

Mensaje por neko the boss »

Yes, of course. First of all, I would like to apologize for my english, probably is not good enough, but as Admin says it is a great opportunity to practice.
Aitor

Mensaje por Aitor »

daib0 escribió: 30 Ago 2012, 14:19 Great, this is an unusual feature in fan sites, I've already introduced myself in Spanish on the tema "Preséntate!" but if anyone has the courage to try to write in English I'll try to look in weekly and respond ... :)
It's good to see you again, daib0. Always welcome. :D
"No podemos cometer errores pasados. Si bajamos, bajamos pero sin desequilibrar la vida del club. Tenemos que trabajar para que cuando faltemos, vengan otros, pero que se siga una filosofía clara".

Enrique Martín, Girona 18/06/2016
Responder