3. ¡Chatea y forea!

Di Canio and Keeper Wes Foderingham

Anything you´d like to talk or debate about regarding Osasuna, in English
Responder
admin
Administrador del Sitio

Di Canio and Keeper Wes Foderingham

Mensaje por admin »

[BBvideo 425,350]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlsH1ufF ... e=youtu.be[/BBvideo]

What do you think of Di Canio and his management skills? Personally I´d never have done that to a 20 year old, but I guess he thinks differently.
Aitor

Re: Di Canio and Keeper Wes Foderingham

Mensaje por Aitor »

Everybody knows how Paolo Di Canio is. And the subbed out goalkeeper is black, isn't he?

So...
"No podemos cometer errores pasados. Si bajamos, bajamos pero sin desequilibrar la vida del club. Tenemos que trabajar para que cuando faltemos, vengan otros, pero que se siga una filosofía clara".

Enrique Martín, Girona 18/06/2016
hlloris

Mensaje por hlloris »

Aitor escribió:Everybody knows how Paolo Di Canio is. And the subbed out goalkeeper is black, isn't he?

So...
:lol: :lol:
This is the team of Lander Gabilondo, an Osasuna's player two years ago in the second team. Now he isn't in that team and I don't now nothing more about him... xD
And about Di Canio... as Aitor have say, evrybody knows what type of person is.
Sorry about my english, I'll try to improve it.
Futbol con aroma a patxaran (blogsasuna dixit)
admin
Administrador del Sitio

Mensaje por admin »

I´ve been reading what Di Canio has said about his keeper and it´s an utter disgrace. I don´t know what moves him to say these things but I believe that such a humilliation can´t be positive for the player or the club.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... ngham.html
daib0

Mensaje por daib0 »

It's a shame, the video on youtube is taken down due to copyright problems. But Di Canio is a problem character no doubt ...
'Splanglish fan' afincado en Pamplona - Reading FC [Royals Rendezvous] y Osasuna
Aitor

Mensaje por Aitor »

OK, we all know about him, but what about the club's president? What's inside his head? How for God's sake can he sign him up? Di Canio never can be a good coach, even a monkey knows it.
"No podemos cometer errores pasados. Si bajamos, bajamos pero sin desequilibrar la vida del club. Tenemos que trabajar para que cuando faltemos, vengan otros, pero que se siga una filosofía clara".

Enrique Martín, Girona 18/06/2016
Responder