Para poder participar del chat en directo :

1.Regístrate como usuario
2.Espera a ser aprobada
3. ¡Chatea y forea!

César Azpilicueta: good defender, good man.

Anything you´d like to talk or debate about regarding Osasuna, in English
hlloris

César Azpilicueta: good defender, good man.

Mensaje por hlloris »

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-ne ... d-man.html

Good defender, good man

Cesar Azpilicueta signed a new contract yesterday, keeping him at Stamford Bridge until 2020.

The official Chelsea website spoke to some of his team-mates, as well as the manager, to get their thoughts on what Azpilicueta brings to the squad on and off the pitch.

You can read what they said below.

Praise for Azpilicueta
Azpilicueta's work-rate and versatility were just a couple of the attributes spoken about by his team-mates as they paid tribute to his all-round quality.

Antonio Conte
Azpi is a really important player. I think he can stay here for many years and become another club legend in the future.

N'Golo Kante
Firstly, he’s a very good man. He helped me when I arrived here and gave me a lot of confidence. On the pitch, he’s a very good defender; strong, intelligent and a good passer.
He speaks English, Spanish and French and when I first came here he explained a lot about the club to me. It’s much easier for me when somebody speaks French because I can understand better. I’m very pleased he’s signed a new contract and I’m glad he will be at the club for a long time.

Victor Moses
Azpi brings a lot to the team, he’s such a hard worker and everybody really respects him. Even in training he always gives 120 per cent so we appreciate him here.
We’re glad he’s signed a new contract and we’re really happy for him. He can play right-back, left-back, in central defence and he’s good going forward. He knows the game very well. We signed together in 2012, he’s really kicked on and hopefully there’s even more to come from him in the future.

Kurt Zouma
Azpi is a soldier, that’s what I call him because he always gives 100 per cent whether it’s a match or a training session. He never gives up, he’s a great player and he represents the club in the best way. He loves this club and he always does everything he can to help the team.
I’m glad he will be here for a long time. He was a big help for me when I arrived because he speaks French. He’s so friendly, he’s always laughing, and everybody loves him.

Willian
He’s been very good in my time at Chelsea. He’s a great person and he’s doing very well for us as well, playing very good in different positions. He works hard and always, in training or a game, he wants to fight. He wants to win.

Marcos Alonso
I’m very happy for him, he’s playing fantastically well. He works very hard, he’s a great professional. He speaks Spanish and he helped when I came during my first couple of months.

Gary Cahill
He’s a fantastic footballer and possesses a lot of quality. On and off the pitch he epitomises what being a professional is all about, how you work and how you train. He’s so consistent in terms of his performances, which is why he plays at the top level. It’s vitally important to keep players like him.
Futbol con aroma a patxaran (blogsasuna dixit)
Responder